· Curiosity killed the cat, but in OUR world, that’s the job of an OSINT analyst.
· Speaking of cats, plan ahead, they are faster and more agile… think BEFORE acting
· Puppy eyes, drool AND sideways looks work…social engineering IS a good skill to have
· Try everything at least once, even if it means sticking your head in the trashcan…
· Always be upfront, that way there’s no miscommunication
· If at first you fail, try again; eventually you will get the chew toy on top of the bookcase.
· Never underestimate the need for a good hug
· Nothing is forever; live every moment as if it were your last.
These lessons and more will be covered, dissected AND somehow related to us as humans and us as tech folks.